Registration to she codes; courses, registration fee payment and cancellation policy
she codes; ,Company No. 515289379, of 155 Yigal Allon Street, Tel Aviv (hereinafter: “she codes;”) invites you to take part in the courses specified on the website (hereinafter: “the Courses”).
Registration and payment method:
Registration starts on 19/07/2022 at 12:00
Registration ends on 13/08/2022 at 24:00
(hereinafter: “the Registration Period”).
The Courses will begin on the week starting on 04/09/2022. The start day and time of the Course are in accordance with thetrack to which the registrant was assigned (hereinafter: “the Course Start Date”). Every candidate who wishes to start the Courses may enroll during the Registration Period. During the Registration Period, you may only enroll in one Course.
Finding an available place for the candidate on the Course is conditioned with the candidate having fully completed the entire registration process on the website during the Registration Period, including settlement of the registration fee (hereinafter: “the Registration Fee”) until the last day of the Registration Period.
1. The Registration Fee for each Course is NIS 349 (inclusive of VAT). Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is clarified that the registration for specific Courses may entail extra charge (if a specific Course involves extra charge in addition to the Registration Fee, this is prominently indicated on the Course sheet itself).
2. Student candidates who study in higher education institutions and are enrolled on a Course delivered on the Student Branch will pay reduced Registration Fee of NIS 149. For a student candidate to be eligible to reduced Registration Fee, she must upload during the registration a valid student card from the higher education institution where she studies.
3. It is clarified that the Registration Fee and reduced registration fee (as applicable) are identical for both basic and advanced Courses.
4. The Registration Fee may be paid by credit card, in one installment only. We respect the following credit cards only: Mastercard and Leumi Card. We do not accept American Express, direct/debit cards, and Diners. It is clarified that in some cases there may be no place available on the Course to which the candidate has enrolled although the Registration Fee has already been charged from her. In such cases the Registration Fee will evidently be refunded to the candidate and no payment will be charged to her.
In general, after the candidate is accepted on a Course, she may not swap to another Course. Swapping Courses will only be possible under the consent and discretion of she _codes
A successful candidate will receive a username on the Course system of she codes; and will have access to the Course contents when it starts (such access will be provided at least until the candidate fully completes the Course). However, the username of a candidate who fails to enter the Course system for six months will be automatically defined as “non active” and the access of that candidate to the Course system will be suspended (whether or not the candidate completed the Course).
Making access to the Course system active and activating the username again will only be enabled, as stated above, following payment of further Registration Fee according to the selected Course and at the rate and Registration Fee policy of she codes;, as will be in force at that time.
It is clarified that she codes; may limit or prevent access to the Course system after the candidate has fully completed the Course at any time and at its discretion.
1. Any candidate who requests to cancel her enrollment on a Course, for any reason, will not be entitled to refund of the Registration Fee.Notwithstanding the foregoing, a returning candidate, i.e. a candidate who has already taken part of any of the Courses offered by she codes; and requests to cancel her enrollment on a Course, as of the Notice Date up to two days (which are not resting days) prior to the Course Start Date, due to a discrepancy between the Course and the details provided to the candidate regarding the Course or any other breach by she codes;, pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, will be entitled to a refund of the Registration Fee (subject and pursuant to the law).2. Any candidate (whether a first time candidate or a returning one) who requests to cancel her enrollment on a Course that involves extra charge (i.e., in addition to the Registration Fee) (hereinafter: “the Extra Charge”) as of the Notice Date up to two days (which are not resting days) prior to the Course Start Date, due to a discrepancy between the Course and the details provided to the candidate regarding the Course or any other breach by she codes;, pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, will be entitled to a refund of the Extra Charge (subject and pursuant to the law).3. Regarding Sections 1 and 2 it is clarified that: (a) the cancellation date will be deemed the date on which the cancellation notice is received on she codes;’ records indicating name and I.D. No.; (b) the cancellation notice may be given orally at she codes;’ office or by telephone, in writing by registered mail to 155 Yigal Allon Street, Tel Aviv, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through “Cancellation Request” on the website or by email; (c) if a Course is cancelled due to the candidate’s convenience, she codes; reserves the right to collect transaction cancellation fee of 5% of the Registration Fee and/or Extra Charge (as applicable) or NIS 100, the lowest, in accordance with and pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981; (d) for avoidance of doubt, a candidate who fails to show up on the Course Start Date and/or who fails to successfully complete the Course will not be eligible to a refund of the Registration Fee or Extra Charge
she codes; reserves the right to decide, at its exclusive discretion, whether to open and/or hold and/or terminate and/or postpone a Course notwithstanding that it has been offered on a certain date. Such decision may be made since there are not enough registrants and/or for any academic and/or administrative and/or other reason. In such cases, the participants will be eligible to receive the full Registration Fee. Other than the aforesaid, the parties will have no rights and/or obligations and/or other claims in connection with this decision and/or the performance thereof which result from the relevant registration and its cancellation.she codes; reserves the right to alter and update the payment policy and rates from time to time.